We wrote our detailed review of the best Christian dating sites, and while we did that, of course, used Christian Mingle quite a bit.
So, what are the profile questions asked as part of Christian Mingle profile?
Here’s what your profile requires (shown in the order Christian Mingle asks for it during sign up). All items are mandatory/required unless otherwise stated.
- First name (not shown on profile)
- Last name (not shown on profile)
- Birth date
- Zip/postal code
- Main photo (yes, they ask for this right off the bat!)
- Display name (the name you want to use on your profile – i.e. doesn’t have to be your real name)
- Marital status (select from options)
- Religion (i.e. church denomination – select from options)
- Church attendance (select from options)
- Occupation [optional] (write whatever you like)
- Have kids? (select from options)
- Want kids? (select from options)
- Tell us about you (write whatever you like!)
- Interests [optional] (select from options) – main categories are:
- Sports and fitness
- Arts and entertainment
- Eats and drinks
- Who are you looking for?
- Age range
- Distance from location
- Religion [optional] (i.e. denomination – select from options)
- Relationship type [optional] (select from options)
- (many more optional selections)
That gets your profile up on Christian Mingle, once approved. While you wait for approval you can further edit your profile to add more optional information about yourself, such as:
- Willingness to relocate (select from options)
- College (i.e. the school you attended – write whatever you like)
- Grew up in (select location)
- Ethnicity (select from options)
- Language (select from options)
- Pets (select from options)
- Drinking habits (select from options)
- Smoking habits (select from options)
- Preferred first date (select from options)
There you go. That’s what you need to know regarding the profile questions on Christian Mingle.
4 thoughts on “Christian Mingle Profile Questions”
hi i want knowing if the birth day or the astro-sing be in profil of member of this site.(chrintian mingle). thanck you for answer.
Hi – No, the actual birthday and astrological sign are not part of a profile on Christian Mingle.
How can I just pay for 1 month at a time
When logged in, click ‘Get all features,’ choose 1 month – and then be sure to cancel before that month is up.